Tuesday, 6 November 2012

China homeware products

To all my fellow homeware accessorie and furniture lovers,

I just wanted to share that in todays world there are many products available but
how do you know if they are good quality?? Its my perspective that if you find out
the source of the product you can find out exactly where the product was created and
all the other details such as the materials etc. China is the biggest manufacturing country in the
world and you can get any type of product from there. Some of you may think well how is this
relevant to me, if for instance you bought a replica Barcelona chair it may have toxic materials or
the metal materials may not be up to uk regulations and its deemed not safe. My recommendation is to buy off trust worthy companies and I know of one company which is called Rainbow Trunk and that is one company I would definatley buy from.

Until the next time, Peace

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment